DoD CyberCrime 2007

Right now, I'm scheduled to present on Windows Memory Analysis at the DoD CyberCrime 2007 conference. I'll be presenting early on Thu morning. This presentation will be somewhat expanded over the one I gave at GMU2006, and even though I've submitted the presentation for approval, I'm hoping that between my day job and writing my book, I can put some additional goodies together.

Going over the agenda for DC3, there seem to be some really good presentations, from Wed through Fri. I'd love to see/hear what Bill Harback is talking about regarding the Registry, and I see that Charles Garzoni will be talking about hash sets. Also, Alden Dima is talking about NTFS Alternate Data Streams, something near and dear to my heart.

Interestingly, there are a total of (I count) four presentations about Windows memory. Tim Vidas and Tim Goldsmith are presenting, as is Jesse Kornblum (title: Recovering Executables from Windows Memory Images). This topic must be getting pretty popular. I hope to have the opportunity to meet with many of the folks presenting and attending the conference.