St Louis...here I come!

I'm headed to the DoD Cybercrime Conference in St. Lous, MO, next week. I'll be presenting at 0830 on Thursday morning. It turns out that there are a total of four presentations on Windows memory analysis at this conference. Wow. Had I known, I might have submitted on something else, like Registry analysis. The other presenters include Jesse Kornblum, Tom Goldsmith, and Tim Vidas. I'm sure that there will be some overlap, but I also think that this will be a very interesting conference.

Jesse was nice enough to set up a BoF/BYO on Memory Analysis on Thursday evening...swing by and say hi.

Addendum, 27 Jan: Okay, I'm back, safe and sound. I only regret that I did not get to spend as much time as I would have liked with the folks I met at the conference, but work called...