RegRipper Update

I wanted to let folks know that I've posted the latest version of RegRipper to SF.net. The file you're looking for is "rr_2.02.zip".

There is no longer a break between the Basic and Advanced editions of RegRipper...I've done away with the Basic edition all together, and posted what used to be the Advanced version. The download package includes everything you need...the executables, source, RTFM docs (PDF, FAQ) and even a couple of simple batch files that show you how to use rip.exe to perform/automate some real simple tasks.

Development of RegRipper will continue. I still need to add more documentation to each plugin, along with Analysis Tips (explain why/how the data collected displayed may be important, etc.), as well as add the separate consolidation of timeline information (for use in analysis and graphing).

The power of RegRipper is in the plugins, and I can only go so far developing plugins myself. If you find that there's a plugin that you'd like to see, let me know. Please keep in mind...sample data is far more helpful than a description.

As always, if you have any thoughts, questions, comments, etc., please feel free to drop me a line.