More talent on offer!

Another individual bubbling with talent and enthusiasm has invoked his friendship with the IPKat in order to cadge a handy plug with a view to a bit of career development. He writes:
"I have a comprehensive understanding of English law and legal procedure together with all aspects of intellectual property law; following my (English) law degree, I was awarded an LLM with Distinction from the University of Edinburgh in IP and IT law, and was graded Outstanding on the Bar Vocational Course at BPP Law School. Before qualifying in law, I worked as an electronics and communications engineer (a field in which I have undergraduate and postgraduate qualifications), a project manager and an in-house technical consultant. My written and verbal communications skills are excellent, and I am an enthusiastic self-starter with a demonstrated record of meeting or exceeding all the goals set of me.

Having recently been called to the Bar, I am keen to gain further experience in IP and related areas. I live in London and am looking for work there or within reasonably commuting distance; I am willing to be extremely flexible as regards working patterns and remuneration".
If you're interested in making contact, please email the IPKat here and he'll happily forward the message. A full CV is available for all who make serious enquiries.