Pocketmod - Cool, Clever Pocket Notepad



Pam at Grass Roots Science sent me a link to pocketmod a long time ago, and as we were getting ready for Juneau, I decided it was just what I needed.

Rather than write things down on a piece of scratch paper, I prefer to have a little notebook in my pocket and just keep everything in the same place.  And everyting stays in chronological order.  And I try to date things.  "Hmmm, I met him at the film festival, that was in December, so it should be around....here."

Pocketmod offers a tiny, but very handy way to make a little notebook out of one piece of paper.  It has a template and you can make different types of pages - lined, a calendar by week, by day, a to do list, etc.  You can even stick in a Sudoku.



It prints out on one page, and then you cut it - following their instructions (upper middle left) and then fold it into a little book.  I was even able to put a jpeg form map of Juneau on the back page.   And presto, you have a notebook for a week.




To see how easy it is to make your own customized pocket notebook click the link.

And since it only uses one side of the paper, it's a great way to use the back side of a paper you don't need.  And I would imagine that kids would love this too.