Ok... let's start!

Test for Echo! Is there anybody out there listening?

Hmmm....

I don't think so. Anyway, this is the beginning of a new adventure.
Why is this? Possibly because I'm bored to death, it is summer and I need something new.

The purpose? Share, share, share.

Since the mid nineties when I've started to explore the web, I've found helpful and enlightening the almost-infinite source of information which is the world wide web. A lot of people helped me in getting to know more and more, to develop web sites and applications... and all of them are unaware of it. I have used and still use the web as a source of info, used it for my purposes and that's it - no giving back!

Now it is time for a change. I feel the need to share what I think about it and maybe give my share of help to other people (who might be starting only today to use the web as I use it).

And I will do it in English (even if that is not my mother tongue) and please bear that in mind when I make a mistake. Be merciful...

So...

Where do I begin?

Well, from here.


There you go, my first post. And it wasn't that difficult...Test for Echo! Is there anybody out there listening?