Another WFA 2/e Review

I received the following comments from Allen Wheeler (a Systems Engineer with Troll Systems) today via email, and with his permission, I wanted to share his comments with you:

I just wanted to tell you how impressed I am with how thoroughly you cover the methods covered in your book. Usually when I pick up a book like this I’m prepared for more questions than when I started but that’s not the case with Windows Forensic Analysis. It’s elegantly worded and easy to follow which is hard to find when it comes to technical books. I read for about 8 hours straight yesterday on a trip back from the east coast and I still didn’t want to put it down. As a long time Windows user, you’ve helped fill in a lot of blanks and I feel like I’ll have a lot more flexibility and power by employing many of your tools and techniques as a Systems Engineer who spends a lot of time in this OS. Thank you!

Allen also posted a review of WFA 2/e on Amazon. Thanks, Allen, for your words, and for feeling led to reach out and share your thoughts, not just with me, but with others!