Free Recharge Any Mobile Hack – Applicable on All networks :)

Yep..I perfectly know why you are here..You wish to recharge your phone for free, probably just for funs sake or just Free Recharge Any Network - theprohack.com cuz you are dying to talk with your girlfriend but don't have balance for it..or you are just here to do it for educational purposes, which is a pretty lame excuse but I can digest that. Anyways..here we go..

What you need ?

  • Email ID
  • Cellphone
  • A registered number & sim
  • Patience

FREE Mobile Recharge Any Network - theprohack.com

How to Do it ?

open your email account by entering your username & password, & drop an email to your telecom service provider -

Dear Sir/Madam/Whatever

I would like to bring to your attention that I have been trying to learn how to recharge my cellphone account for free by searching on the internet but in vain. I am very hopeful that I would be able to find an authentic way to top up my account for free one day.

I have this funny feeling that you organization is a silly company who will allow me do unlimited top ups on my account.

Anyhow, I am a good guy and would resort to extreme ways,rather I humbly request you to provide me the recharge code of atleast 5000 INR.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Regards

Your biggest Fan :)

9XXXXXXXXX

That was easy…isn't it ?

 Just Kidding folks..I was having some harmless fun at your expense.

How actually you can Recharge your cellphone / top up for free ?

Open Notepad & type

I am fooling around with this article thats making a fool of me :)

WTF ?

Still reading ? Ah well..Sorry once again guys..Actually, what I was thinking that upto this point, any self respecting noob might have closed the browser window and moved on to a different page.

I wrote this article as I was inspired by the fake recharge/top up code calculator programs scattered all over the internet. Especially this one in which a hex editor is provided to the unassuming audience in order to increase blog SEO.Great..now on to the actual topic, you CAN have free calls, unlimited SMS & every other facility for your cellphone. You need to have (Cheap method) -

  • Asterisk SwitchVOX
  • SIP connection (Session Initiation Protocol)
  • Knowledge of Linux + Servers
  • Lots of time

OR

You can have

  • Lots of Money
  • MINSAT (Mobile Intelligent Network Service Administration Tool)
  • Internet connection
  • Lots of knowledge + time (again!!)

Due to some constant bullying by legal guys, I cant really publish the full method to go with recharges, but atleast I can give cues :D

The Intelligent will find the way..

 

like this post ? you can buy me a beer :)

Posted by XERO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.Source