Awards

Not long ago, at the SANS Forensic Summit, I received two awards during the Forensic 4Cast Awards ceremony.  I was not able to attend this summit, but got to catch part of it on LiveStream.  Cory was kind enough to drop the pictured awards off the following week when he came to NoVA for OSDFC.

The top award is for Outstanding Contribution to Digital Forensics - Individual, and the lower one is for Best Digital Forensics Book, which I'm told applies to Windows Registry Forensics.

I'd like to thank everyone involved for these honors; the folks who nominated me, those who voted for me, as well as Lee Whitfield for setting up the awards, and Rob Lee and SANS staff for arranging and conducting the summit.

I'm not entirely sure what I did to receive these awards, but I'm very grateful and appreciative to the community and to everyone involved in the Forensic 4Cast awards process.