Use Boolean Variable in Page Property.


Hi all,

­­­­we all have read in Microsoft manuals for NAV 2009 Page Development that most of the page control properties are not limited to values yes and no. Now developer can use a Boolean variable and change the property value on the runtime by using that Boolean variable at run time.

But what, when I first tried to use same if didn’t worked and I was amazed so I re- read the manuals but didn't find any resolution for the same.

I put the query in formulas and then someone told me that what need to be done if we are using any Boolean variable for any property.

Problem –
Boolean variable doesn’t work as expected when used in property for pages.

Resolution –
For the Boolean field we want to use in the page property, there is a property called INCLUDE IN DATASET that needs to be set to YES.


Once done it will work as expected by you.

Regards,
Saurav Dhyani