WFA 3/e

While I was in Atlanta recently for the DoD CyberCrime Conference, I received an email telling me that my advance copy of WFA 3/e was available...even though this is my sixth book, I still get excited/nervous/anxious.  After all, you never know how the book is going to be received.  Anyway, I arrived home last night to find a FedEx box sitting on my desk. 

However, I received an email from someone I know who was at ShmooCon...come find out, the books had been printed and several sent to ShmooCon.  So, apparently, I didn't really get an "advance copy".  

I had been informed that the book would not be available until 7 Feb, so I'll be posting the code associated with the book this week, and will provide a link off of the Books page on this blog.  I haven't been holding off on it...I have been adding some things to the distribution.  I'll let everyone know when it's up.