First Anniversary of BJ's nocabbages: A Big Thank You!







One year. 201 published posts. 434 comments. 3,55,265 page views. 


This day last year I launched
BJ's nocabbages, i.e. this blog. The idea behind the blog was to make it a platform for learning, with primary focus on economics and politics. I think I have succeeded to an extent; while your reactions to the posts have mostly been positive, it is true that your critical observations have helped me write better.


As you know, there are two major series on this blog: 


(a)
Reads: The Best of Politics, Economics, & Ideas - where I share some of the best articles on the Web on a wide range of subjects; 


(b)
The Explainer. This is the most popular and widely read feature on this blog. In this space, I write Q&A on important economic and political issues.


In the next few days, I intend to restart
10 Things You Should Know series (I have published about six installments), with a tweak in the title to 5 Things You Should Know.


I thank you, Dear Reader, for visiting
BJ's nocabbages. The number of page views have surpassed my expectations. In fact, there is no publicity tool for this blog. Not bad for a part-time blogger. 


Is there anything that you would want me to write on? Your comments are most welcome.