Strange Bug Caused by Automake

For those who have been using my SlackHack repository, this may not be a good news, but still i need to warn you before you got yourself into trouble and send me problem reports. This is a known issue for me and i need some time to fix this problem.

Recently, i added Wireshark SlackBuild on my SlackHacks which should build 1.8.0 on your machine. The SlackBuild worked fine on my primary desktop at home, but when i wanted to install the same package on my workstation, it failed at make install command with an error message like this

/usr/lib/gcc/i486-slackware-linux/4.7.0/../../../../i486-slackware-linux/bin/ld: ui/gtk/libgtkui.a(libgtkui_a-plugins_dlg.o): undefined reference to symbol 'g_module_name'
/usr/lib/gcc/i486-slackware-linux/4.7.0/../../../../i486-slackware-linux/bin/ld: note: 'g_module_name' is defined in DSO /usr/lib/libgmodule-2.0.so.0 so try adding it to the linker command line
/usr/lib/libgmodule-2.0.so.0: could not read symbols: Invalid operation
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

Another problem that i found is related to GTK+3. I tried to recompile GTK+3 from my SlackHacks repository and in the end of the compilation process, i got this error message

/tmp/package-gtk3/usr/share/themes/Default/gtk-3.0
make[4]: /tmp/package-gtk3/usr/share/themes/Default/gtk-3.0: Command not found

I suspected that this is caused by the new automake 1.12 which was included in -Current in the last few updates. So far, i'm still unable to find any real fix for this problem and i'm still searching. The strange thing is that the same SlackBuild works on my desktop. I  tried to re-execute the SlackBuild and it compiles nicely on my machine, but not on my workstation, even though both are running the same Slackware-Current.

For those who have found a fix for this problem please let me know so that i can post an update to the SlackHack as soon as possible.

For temporary solution: please downgrade to automake-1.11 from Slackware-13.37 if you encounter like above problems