Computer Repair: Get Fast and Easy PC Repair Online - Computers

The organization I work with was a small company which had the strength of 18 people including management. Slowly we have grown up and today we have the strength of 175 people. Now we need bigger infrastructure like- more computers, a big place to accommodate all the workers etc. I was given the responsibility to take care for computers such as purchasing the computers, their maintenance and computer repair issues.

We decided to outsource the computer support job, so that a third party vendor can do computer repair and can provide computer help to our staff. So I started searching for vendors who can provide us computer support. So first I decided to search on Google website I tried the words like- computer support, computer help, online computer support, online computer help, computer repair, pc repair, online pc repair, online computer repair etc. As a result I got a long list of vendors who provide computer support.

I called them one by one and discussed about our requirements and about their methods and policy to provide computer support. Some of them followed a good policy to do the computer repair but they were charging too high which was exceeding my company's budget. So again I started my search on websites like- Google, Alta Vista etc. I tried the keyword like- computer support, computer help, online computer support, online computer help, computer repair, pc repair, online pc repair, online computer repair etc. Again I made a long list of different computer support service providers and discussed our requirements.

Finally we came to know about a company called iYogi Technical Services who provides online computer help and also provide computer support through telephone. The best part is their phone support is a toll free number so we don't need to bear the phone call cost. Their technicians were capable of taking remote sessions so that they can fix the software related issues. For hardware issues they will diagnose it and let us know if any hardware needs to be replaced. And the best part was their service charges are quite nominal in compare to other computer support service providers.

Our company is happy with the service and feels that we have taken a good decision to shake hands with iYogi Technical Services.