NAV 2013 & NAV 2013 R2 - You do not have access to Microsoft Dynamics NAV - Create User From SQL.

Hi all,

This post is based on suggestion from +Ami Paneri Upadhyay

* The Screen Shots and Query Applies - TO NAV 2013 R2. Steps Remain Same for NAV 2013 but query will get change.

* The Query for NAV 2013 can be found in my Skydrive, Link at the end of the post.

Let's see what was required and how we can achieve it.

CASE -

I received a database from customer and my windows login is not there in the database. I don't want to delete Customer Users from the database but want to add myself in the Users. How can we do this?

OR

We have a database internally for development. All the consultants having User ID's in the database are not available. I want to access the database, How can i achieve it?

If you are using NAV 2013 R2 or Higher Please refer this article.

Read Complete Article »