BSides Asheville 2015 CTF

BSides Asheville 2015 was this weekend in North Carolina and is one of my favorite BSides as they live stream some of their presentations and this year hosted an online CTF for remote attendees. I actually built the CTF for BSides Asheville 2015, which was the first CTF I've built and run on my own (although modeled off of the BSides San Francisco CTF). Again, I used Matir's scoreboard and a similar server configuration as before. We ran the ctf for 10 hours, I whipped together 16 challenges totaling 1,800 points, and we had 26 players on 14 teams. Overall, 15 of the challenges were solved and the teams collectively scored 4,865 points, with only 8 of the teams breaking 0.  I had 3 network analysis, 4 malware analysis, 6 crypto, and 3 miscellaneous challenges. The CTF was themed around celebrating the Sneakers movie, similar to how the BSides SF CTF was Hackers themed. Feel free to check it out, I'm going to leave the server up for the next few days for anyone who wants to play around on it at https://setec.science (I have since taken the server down, if you want access to any of the challenges still please let me know).  Finally, I've included a screenshot of the final scoreboard below:


Thanks for playing everyone! Would love to hear feedback!! I'm looking at you SamSlam of IcePiratesv6 or anyone from Cha-Ha who played!