New Books, and Even Audio and Video Courses, Added to Library Sale

I've been thrilled by the response to my 20 Best Tech Titles Left in My Library Sale, trying to update the original post as readers take advantage of the titles still left in my library. It was time to take another pass, relist the titles from the first post, add new ones, and include a few other items that might appeal to the intelligence of my readership. In that spirit, here is what you see above, as of approximately 1:45 AM ET.

Running IPv6ReviewBuy. The author writes very clearly, in a multi-OS manner.

Crimeware: Understanding New Attacks and DefensesReviewBuy. I wrote "Crimeware is an impressive examination of malware, on a variety of fronts."

The Best of Freebsd BasicsReviewBuy. I wrote "If you are a beginner to intermediate FreeBSD user, you will find this book invaluable. If you are an advanced user, you may find a helpful tip or two as well."

Absolute OpenBSD: Unix for the Practical Paranoid, Second EditionBuy. New condition, except signed by author.

DNSSEC Mastery: Securing the Domain Name System with BINDBuy. New condition, except signed by author.

FreeBSD Mastery: Storage Essentials. Buy. New condition, except signed by author.

Sudo Mastery: User Access Control for Real PeopleBuy. New condition, except signed by author.

SSH Mastery: OpenSSH, PuTTY, Tunnels and Keys. Buy. New condition, except signed by author.

Visible Ops Security: Achieving Common Security And IT Operations Objectives In 4 Practical Steps. Buy

The Visible Ops Handbook: Implementing ITIL in 4 Practical and Auditable Steps. Buy

CISSP Study Guide, Second Edition. Buy

A Guide to Forensic Testimony: The Art and Practice of Presenting Testimony As An Expert Technical Witness. Buy

Recent Advances in Intrusion Detection: 6th International Symposium, RAID 2003, Pittsburgh, PA, USA, September 8-10, 2003, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science). Buy

Computer Incident Response and Product Security. Buy.

IT Security Metrics: A Practical Framework for Measuring Security and Protecting Data. Buy.

Network Intrusion Detection (3rd Edition). Buy

Rootkits. Buy.

Designing BSD Rootkits. Buy.

802.11 Wireless Networks, the Definitive Guide (2nd Ed). Buy.

I still have several copies of my newest book, The Practice of Network Security Monitoring, in multiple languages: 


If you would like any of these books signed, please let me know via "seller feedback" after buying, and I will sign them before shipping. 

I'm afraid I'm only shipping within the US. Everything I'm selling is listed here, including the various "Great Courses" from the Teaching Company at the far right side of the photo. It's way too late for me to list those now, but I will probably add them Sunday.

Richard Bejtlich on Amazon.com Click the "products" tab to see listings.

If you order by midnight ET Sunday night, I will get the packages in the mail before work Monday morning.

If you have any questions, please leave a comment here. Enjoy!



Copyright 2003-2015 Richard Bejtlich and TaoSecurity (taosecurity.blogspot.com and www.taosecurity.com)


from TaoSecurity http://ift.tt/1SjGbkz