Are your Relationships the Cause of Your low Energy Levels?

Are-Your-Relationships-The-Cause-of-Your-Low-Energy-Levels-Tanner-Kennedy

Do you find yourself with a low energy level, feeling lethargic, lacking passion, motivation, and drive?

There was a period of about two years when I lived with low energy levels. Literally, all my energy had disappeared. There were days at a time when I could hardly get out of bed. I went from being an active, happy, energetic athlete to someone who barely had the energy to do yoga. Eventually I realized that my body had become heavy and ached all the time. When I realized I wasn’t the same happy and thriving person I used to be, I knew I needed to understand what was happening.

Why your relationships are behind your low energy levels

After a lot of research I discovered that the reason for my low energy was my relationships. I was surrounded by unhealthy and imbalanced relationships that were draining all of my life force.

The key to raising your energy is to follow the people, places, and things that make you feel good and which give you a spark of energy, and let go of what drains your energy- relationships included.

The post Are your Relationships the Cause of Your low Energy Levels? appeared first on Lifehack.



from Lifehack http://ift.tt/2gwx5AI
via IFTTT