A quick interview with Mario Peshev (DevriX)


Mario is the founder and WordPress architect over at DevriX. He’s been contributing to WordPress core since WordPress 3.7. I haven’t had a chance to meet him (as of yet) so I decided to get to know him a bit better through this quick interview. 1. Hi Mario, could you tell us a little about yourself and background?
My name is Mario Peshev, I’m the founder of DevriX – a distributed WordPress company with a team of 25 working on high-end and high-traffic projects for enterprises and fast-paced startups. We do provide tech and business retainer services for clients and partners around the world, and build some innovative ventures such as My Store Locator Plus and DX Sales CRM.
My background is in enterprise software engineering and technical training, and over the past few years I’ve been dealing with a lot of management and business strategy, among other things.
2. When did you first stumble upon WordPress?
Back in 2005-2006 as the media agency I was working for was building a blogging platform. I helped with R&D and found WordPress, which I’d noticed before during research while administering a couple of forums.
The first WordPress site I built
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/14177/a-quick-interview-with-mario-peshev-devrix




source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2017/01/11/a-quick-interview-with-mario-peshev-devrix/