Introducing ‘Adda With Asif’!


I enjoy speaking with people; especially with my fellow Entrepreneurs, Startup Founders, Developers, Marketers, Evangelist, Investors, Business Guys or even travelers. And I do that very regularly. For past few years, I have given very dedicated time in this initiative. I am calling this initiative as I started this in very planned manner. Now with “Adda With Asif” I will share this journey with the world. What “Adda With Asif” Means?
“Adda” is a Bangla word, I don’t see any proper English word for it. It’s kind of gossip, but no rumors. It’s kind of informal discussion, dialog, and mostly used when you hang out with friends. I picked this name to keep it informal, but a kind of discussion that comes from the heart.
*I was in the discussion about few names, and this one came up with my first participant “Rashed Moslem”. Kudos to him!
What Happens in “Adda With Asif”?
I will talk with people and share the details. It will start in written form in my blog Asif.im, but in future, it could be podcast (which I personally hate), or ever video. I have not figured it entirely, it’s journey, we will find it out
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/14154/introducing-adda-with-asif




source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2017/01/07/introducing-adda-with-asif/