Build Video: NeoPixel Truck Risers

I thought I’d put together a separate build video of my recent project, 3D printed truck risers with NeoPixel LEDs. This is a compilation of all the shots I captured while documenting the build and assembly. Although these shots didn’t make it into the project overview video, they were turned into animation GIFs that accompany the learning guide. This shows how I’ve sightly changed my process for documenting projects. Previous, I would only capture static photos. Now, I’ve become accustom to recording actions and movement. This is a great way to showcase “how-to steps” because you get to see exactly the how action ought to be performed.

If you haven’t already, please consider checking out the project video and learning guide. Even if you aren’t interested in Skateboarding, you may find some entertainment in it 🙂



from Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! http://ift.tt/2qWBTqI
via IFTTT