Interview with Bryce Adams of Metorik


You can find Ionut on LinkedIn or Twitter. This is our recent interview with him, as part of our Kinsta Kingpin series. Q1: What is your background, & how did you first get involved with WordPress?
Like most people in the WordPress space, I first got into it by building simple blogs and sites for myself and friends around me. I’d always known WooThemes, so when I saw a tweet from them about open positions on their WooCommerce support team, I jumped at the chance to apply and thankfully got the job! From there, I moved to a developer position and then eventually ended up at Automattic when they acquired us. Since then I’ve left to pursue and build my own product, Metorik.
Q2: What should readers know about all the stuff you’re doing in WordPress these days?
These days I’m 100% focused on my own product, Metorik, which is a reporting and management tool for WooCommerce (and soon other ecommerce platforms). It’s a service that leverages the WordPress & WooCommerce APIs to provide an amazing user experience that simply can’t be done through a plugin.
Q3: What challenges did you face in getting to where you are now professionally?
To be honest,
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/14989/interview-with-bryce-adams-of-metorik




source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2017/05/01/interview-with-bryce-adams-of-metorik/