Make a Talking Darth Vader

From Chathuranga Liyanage on hackster.io:

As a Sci-Fi movie lover, I have tried building space ships, Light-sabers and many more things since my childhood. Though the things I built those days were just toys, I started to build realistic things which are very close to the things in the actual movies. Since a couple of years, I wanted to amaze my friends when they come to my place. Then I came up with the idea of making a talking robot helmet. It talks automatically when someone comes.

The best thing is I was able to make this from some junk items, like an old motorbike helmet, toy mask, some foam pieces, and some electronic components which I already have.

First, I want to motivate and inspire you to build this before we begin. So, watch this video before getting started. If you follow this tutorial, you will end up making a thing like this.

Read more and see more from Tharindu Suraj on YouTube



from Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! http://ift.tt/2pA8O5z
via IFTTT