There is No Shortcut to Success – सफलता का कोई शॉर्टकट नहीं है


वर्डप्रेसने मुझे मेरे ज़िंदगी में कुछ अलग करने का मौक़ा दिया। Udaipur is known as the city of lakes, is one of the beautiful city in Rajasthan and that is where I come from. Since the beginning, I have been close to Udaipur. With the studies and growing up here, the thought of leaving this beautiful city have never occurred to me. Everything I have achieved in life could never have been possible without the support of my parents.
The 6 months after the graduation have been the most troublesome. At the time it felt as if finding a job was a big challenge, but I never gave up. There is a saying that “No work is big or small. It’s not the stature of work that matters, but what you learn from working that counts” and that is when I started to look for a job out of my field of expertise. My life had a new turn and me, fortunately, got a job at KPO and that was a new beginning of my life.
How I got into WordPress
Before joining into IdeaBox I don’t know much about WordPress. Before knowing about WordPress my identity was just a beginner. By keep working on WordPress I got so much involvement in that. WordPress gave me a chance in my life to prove that I could do something
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/15101/there-is-no-shortcut-to-success




source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2017/05/10/there-is-no-shortcut-to-success-%e0%a4%b8%e0%a4%ab%e0%a4%b2%e0%a4%a4%e0%a4%be-%e0%a4%95%e0%a4%be-%e0%a4%95%e0%a5%8b%e0%a4%88-%e0%a4%b6%e0%a5%89%e0%a4%b0%e0%a5%8d%e0%a4%9f%e0%a4%95%e0%a4%9f-%e0%a4%a8/