From the mail bag…

Mailbag animated

From the mail bag!

Hey, I just wanted to write to thank you for your business.
I’ve never worked with electronics before. I work in IT and I love
programming. I discovered your site when looking for LED shoes last year and since then I built the coolest firewalkers ever made. It took me months to complete, I pushed the original design further and I’m very proud of what I accomplished 🙂 It’s all thanks to you. You make electronics so accessible. I’m immensely thankful for the blogs, tutorials and especially for the librairies that allow me to jump straight to the fun part of coding. Also, it’s like every time I think of a component I need for a project, you guys already make it.

I never knew programming would allow me one day to build things in real
life. It’s like you opened my mind to the physical realm. I can let my
creativity run wild and I know I can always count on your great support.

Big love from Canada 🙂

– Franck M.



from Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! http://ift.tt/2sTzSN9
via IFTTT