Miles Glynn’s Animals #celebratephotography


NewImage

We love how fuzzy with nostalgia this series by Miles Glynn feels! From Creators:

Glynn favors a gauzy or sometimes grainy finish to his photos and says that he is consistently striving to make something original within the framework of his own style. “My aim in creating and maintaining my personal aesthetic is to create compelling images which no other photographer would have created,” he says.

But despite his unyielding pursuit of originality, the best and most striking landscapes are also the most well-trod areas. He explains to Creators, “The things I photograph aren’t necessarily very different from what others photograph. In fact, I shoot in some of the most heavily photographed places in the world, such as Yellowstone National Park. So my aesthetic is what I rely on to differentiate myself.”

Read more and do not miss Miles Glynn’s site!


Photofooter

We #celebratephotography here at Adafruit every Saturday. From photographers of all levels to projects you have made or those that inspire you to make, we’re on it! Got a tip? Well, send it in!

If you’re interested in making your own project and need some gear, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to check out our Raspberry Pi accessories and our DIY cameras.



from Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! http://ift.tt/2rqodly
via IFTTT