Raspberry Pi Vital Monitor via OLED @Raspberry_Pi #PiDay #RaspberryPi

Thumbnail 1qudaDhykI png

Cool project from Jayraj Desai up on Hackster.io.

I was recently working on my linux machine and it started going slow. First thing that came to my mind was ‘looks like we are running out of RAM’. I opened up cpu and RAM monitor to confirm my hypothesis. That’s when thought of making a vital monitor for headless raspberry pi hit me and an idea was born.

Read more.


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!



from Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! http://ift.tt/2sHyOKr
via IFTTT