This Diablo III Wizard Costume Comes with a Magical Book

Fayela Cosplay is working on a Diablo III wizard costume and shared a couple of photos of what she has done so far. The above image of the book caught my eye. She made it herself. She says:

I made the book completely myself. Looked up some bookbinding tutorials on youtube and tried it out myself. After I was done with the textbook I weathered the papers with a LOT of black tea and burned some papers to give it that old look. The cover is made out of fake leather and cardboard to make it more sturdy. Then I added the details. The edges are made with worbla so it doesn’t get destroyed so easily. The middle part is foam 🙂

The scrolls are actually cheap PVC pipes and I added the details out of foam and made some small claws out of apoxy. Colored it and wrapped some fur around.

via Reddit



from Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! http://ift.tt/2sn7Ee0
via IFTTT