From the mail bag…

Mailbag animated

From the mail bag!

Greetings,

I recently placed my first ordered and wanted to send feedback about my experience. First of all, yall (yea I am from Texas) do all the standard online shopping stuff very well. This would include easy to navigate website, plenty of shipping and payment options, timely communication and prompt shipping.

It is very clear that just making a sale is not the end goal. All the documentation, how-tos, open source software, videos and community interaction clearly proves that yall want a positive experience *using* the purchased items. Another small detail that illustrates this point is the flip top shipping boxes. As soon as I saw the box and noticed it was not the plain shipping box, I immediately had ideas how I could reuse it to help organize my stuff due to the flip top lid. I have found using plain shipping boxes don’t work so well and go straight to the recycle bin. This attention to detail only comes from people who are knowledgeable about pain points after the sale and are willing to spend the time and money for a better overall experience.

-Ben



from Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! http://ift.tt/2vrtZok
via IFTTT