Booking plugins for WordPress


This post came about as the result of a client’s specific need: they wanted to rent their gallery space on a weekly basis to artists who were staging exhibitions. The spec was simple enough: bookings should always start on the same day of the week and run in weekly blocks. My first thought was to use an existing bookings plugin – I thought that this requirement was bound to be covered by several plugins. However, I soon found that none of the main booking plugins for WordPress could accomplish what we required. WordPress plugins for bookings and rentals
Please note that this post covers both my own plugin, Bookings for WooCommerce, and my thoughts on several third-party plugins that I researched. There is a wide range of free and definitely not-free plugins in this space and I was looking specifically for a plugin that would allow my client to automate their gallery hire process. I was expecting to quickly find a plugin that would achieve this, possibly one that was designed for rental properties, holiday lets, or accommodation rentals. The following reviews and summaries are with that requirement in mind. Plugins that are aimed more towards appointments and shorter term
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/16056/booking-plugins-for-wordpress




source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2017/09/08/booking-plugins-for-wordpress/