ScrubBoard: Scratch Audio Tape in Real Time #MusicMonday

This is amazing. A DIY open-air triangular tape loop that runs backwards and forwards with a tape transport run by a foot pedal. So you have two hands to scratch and playback. DIY wizardry from Jeremy Bell via Bobby Owinski’s blog

From Jeremy’s website

Over the past year, I’ve been working on the “beta” versions of my ScrubBoard tape scratcher and my Doublestop Rocker midi controller. At long last, I’m ready to unveil them.This is a huge thrill for me, because I managed to achieve a level of mechanical sophistication that I had always assumed would be out of my reach as long as I’m making everything by hand.

More from Jeremy Bell



from Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! http://ift.tt/2ynfqFq
via IFTTT