Slides on a Stick with Raspberry Pi Zero W @Raspberry_Pi #PiDay #RaspberryPi

RaspberryPiZeroW MiniKeyboard

Neat project + write-up from Erik L. Arneson.

If you give presentations often, you will know that one of the biggest headaches is managing slides. You have to figure out software, hardware, and connectors. I’ve usually resorted to bringing a USB thumb drive with my slides in PDF and ODP format, but then I came across an even better idea: the Raspberry Pi Zero W (or RPi0W).

Previously, I had been playing with using Erlang on the RPi0W to control stepper motors, but this seemed more useful. Follow along to see how I created a portable presentation machine that’s about the size of a pack of gum.

Read more.



from Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! http://ift.tt/2gpZlGQ
via IFTTT