MQTT Window Weather Station #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi

NewImage

From Michael Ritchie on Hackster.io:

The purpose of this project was to utilize an older Raspberry Pi’s to collect weather data outside my office window. Often times, the local weather within my area varies from the weather reported by weather services.

I also wanted to publish the weather data to my MQTT service to display and use in my home automation platform. I use Home Assistant for my home automation and it comes with a nice MQTT broker add-on.

Read more


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!