Alexander Ivanec is Raising Environmental Awareness with #DiveInsideYourSpace #celebratephotography


NewImage

From Design You Trust via Russia Beyond:

“When the cosmonaut appeared, the idea just sparked and I understood that one can feel as if he’s in space by making these photos on Earth. I started looking for atmospheric phenomenon to photograph. Soon I understood that space is here. I dive into it during shooting.”

“I shoot with film cameras, not digital. When Apollo 11 landed on the Moon, they took the first pictures with a Hasselblad camera. So I film using the same camera and I feel a certain connection.”

Read more and see more from Alexander Ivanec on Instagram and Stocksy.


Photofooter

We #celebratephotography here at Adafruit every Saturday. From photographers of all levels to projects you have made or those that inspire you to make, we’re on it! Got a tip? Well, send it in!

If you’re interested in making your own project and need some gear, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to check out our Raspberry Pi accessories and our DIY cameras.