A Cuphead Costume That’s Ready to Fight the Devil

Redditor mirbeartbh took their appreciation of Cuphead to a new level by making a costume of the game’s lead character for Albuquerque Comic Con. They spaced the build out and completed it a little at a time, which is usually less frustrating than saving everything to construct at once. They estimate the whole costume cost less than $100:

How much did I spend? Maybe 90-100. The glue I used was Barge Contact Cement($30) and I bought four packs of Eva foam from Walmart ($40) and then some upholstery foam ($16) And fabric which idk how much that was since my mom makes quilts and I already had it laying around.

EVA foam came in handy for Cuphead’s shoes:

The bottom of the shoe was EVA foam. I just sketched out the basic shape of it and cut it out. I glued an old shoe I didn’t use anymore in the middle of it . Then used a different shoe of the same size to trace onto upholstery foam, then traced the sole of cupheads shoe around it.

Read more at Reddit.