Arduino Geocache Locator #Geocaching

F7DZSOLJBMJX8XH ANIMATED MEDIUM

This is an awesome geocache locator with a great write up. Minimal soldering so it can be easily assembled and disassembled. Shared by seanhodgins on Instructables:

The Arduino Geocache Locator is a small device that lets you program in GPS locations, and then you can use the LEDs on the top as a navigation tool to get to your location. I love making gifts for my family members for Christmas, especially for my little nephew, and I have wanted to pursue this idea for awhile, so I thought it would make a great gift for him for Christmas this year.I also created a small story about having to locate 4 missing stones which I have hid around his town in various locations. He can go and find these geocaches with his mom when they go out to explore.

Check out the full guide!



from Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! http://ift.tt/2lqq8FY
via IFTTT