Mirrorless DSLR External Battery Pack #celebratephotography

NewImage

From Dm07087 on Instructables:

My wife and I went to the arctic circle on our honeymoon to ride reindeer in the mountains and see if we could witness the Aurora Borealis.

Recognizing how climate can affect devices, especially batteries.

I came up with a way to make an external battery adapter for my camera.

This also serves as a home dc plug adapter.

It lasted -17c to -25c over the course of 10 hours running 4k video and 4k photo with my Panasonic GX8 micro 4/3 mirrorless dslr.

Read more


Photofooter

We #celebratephotography here at Adafruit every Saturday. From photographers of all levels to projects you have made or those that inspire you to make, we’re on it! Got a tip? Well, send it in!

If you’re interested in making your own project and need some gear, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to check out our Raspberry Pi accessories and our DIY cameras.