Oculus: The Smart Camera with Motion Detection and Facial Recognition that Syncs with Google Drive #celebratephotography

NewImage

From Uladzislau Bayouski on hackster.io:

Recently my friend presented me a couple of smart cameras from some well known manufacture, and I got an idea. How is it complex to build yours? I had Raspberry Pi Camera and decided to investigate what software and components do I need to build my own smart camera. I checked several projects and decided to enhance my project with touchscreen to control camera, simple motion detection and cloud storage support. And an optional bonus if you need it: OpenCV face recognition.

Read more


Photofooter

We #celebratephotography here at Adafruit every Saturday. From photographers of all levels to projects you have made or those that inspire you to make, we’re on it! Got a tip? Well, send it in!

If you’re interested in making your own project and need some gear, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to check out our Raspberry Pi accessories and our DIY cameras.



from Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! http://ift.tt/2CN61wh
via IFTTT