Five Science Fiction Novels About Sheep #SciFiSunday

Screen Shot 2018 01 31 at 11 46 50 AM

Thinking beyond baa-ram-ewe.

From Robert Kroese over at Tor.com.

I hadn’t even noticed the pattern until my editor brought it to my attention. “Rob,” she said, peering at me over a stack of my books on her desk, “why do you keep writing about sheep?”

“I have no idea what you mean,” I replied, taking a seat across from her. “I write very highbrow literary-type science fiction novels.”

She grabbed a copy of Mercury Rests from the top of the pile. “Page 243. You have a reference to an ‘exsanguinating sheep’.”

“Well,” I said, “what other animal are you going to sacrifice on top of a volcano?” I asked.

Read more.



from Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! http://ift.tt/2FEqwbt
via IFTTT