Purple Oranji’s Harry Potter Spectre Specs | #WearableWednesday #HarryPotter

Cool project from Purple Oranji!

I’m a superfan of the Harry Potter universe. One of my favorite characters is Luna Lovegood. One of the things she has in the movie were are pair of Spectre Specs that came with every copy of the Quibbler.

In this project, I wanted to create my own version of the Spectre Specs. To create the lens effect, I used a technique that created an infinity mirror in each eye.

It is based on the Adafruit NEOpixel goggles, a kit that I I had built earlier.

I modeled and 3d printed a few parts to create the specs.

Overall this was a very easy project but I still learned a lot of new techniques and also learned more about the Arduino code.

Hope you like it 🙂

Check out Purple Oranji’s channel for more videos!


Flora breadboard is Every Wednesday is Wearable Wednesday here at Adafruit! We’re bringing you the blinkiest, most fashionable, innovative, and useful wearables from around the web and in our own original projects featuring our wearable Arduino-compatible platform, FLORA. Be sure to post up your wearables projects in the forums or send us a link and you might be featured here on Wearable Wednesday!



from Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! http://ift.tt/2sfZ6GZ
via IFTTT