This Skyrim Costume Is Ready to Hunt

For her first ever cosplay, Redditor Munyash made Aela the Huntress from The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim. She spent as little as possible, around forty or fifty dollars, to finish the ensemble. She used basic supplies to craft the dagger and shield for the Aela look. She explains how she made the dagger and shield:

Dagger: I cut out a thin flat base of aluminum (you can use something else, such as wood), pasted it with a foam (evafoam of styrofoam) on both sides. Then I took shape (by knife, dremel and sandpaper). After that I primed and painted it. Shield: I made a shield shape from styrofoam, covered this papier mache for durability, covered it with putty and made it smooth and correct form by dremel and sandpaper. And I primed and painted it as well.

via Reddit