Helping Patrick and Slackware Linux

I was shocked to hear that the Slackware Store didn't work as intended and Patrick got no income from the store for the last TWO YEARS!!!  I was mad, considering that most people thought the sales would have gone to Patrick and it could helped him financially while working on Slackware Linux project. They don't really need the DVDs, but they wanted to show their respect for Patrick who have devoted his life for the project. I stopped my subscription once i saw that post by sending an email to the store.

Many people have suggested alternative options to Patrick to get the money directly to him instead of using third party and FINALLY, he officially announced his PayPal account (https://www.paypal.me/volkerdi). For now, that's the only official payment method that is confirmed by Patrick himself. Do not go other options like BitCoin address because Patrick has denied that it was his account.

Since my PayPal is blocked permanently for something i didn't do and stupid AI flagged me, i may not be able to send any donations nor receive any donations using PayPal. I will probably wait if Patrick decide to add more ways to set up a donations which goes directly to him.

Please support Patrick and his family so that he can focus on Slackware Linux and make Slackware Linux 15.0 the best release ever!!!!