[I NEED YOUR SUPPORT] Now you can Submit the Hacking Tools to toollinux!

About toollinux.blogspot.com
   I love hacking and open source, I regularly learn about open source hacking tools. I often find these tools on big sites like KitPloit.com or en.Kali.tools and I very like those websites. One day, I came up with the idea: Creating my own Blogspot site about open source hacking tools.

   And so on November 10, 2017, the toollinux.blogspot.com was released.

   In the beginning, my posts looked very bad: Small text, small size images, slow website loading speed, no support for https, no mobile-friendly,... But the more more posts, I have more experience than before, my posts are getting better.

   But toollinux will not be like today if without you.

   Thanks to you, toollinux.blogspot.com has more and more views. Thank you for reading, "love" and sharing my posts.
   Thanks to your attention. Because you so this website still exists now!

   And now it's so so amazing if you can support for toollinux...

...And that is: Submit to toollinux a hacking tool or many hacking tools!

How can I submit the Hacking tools for toollinux?
   I added the "Submit A Tool" section to the website menu, you just need click on it! This is a picture:

   I also added a "SUBMIT A TOOL NOW" icon at the bottom of the page, you just need click on it! This is a picture:

   Or you can send me the Hacking tool RIGHT NOW in Google Forms below if you want!

   Or simply, you can leave the link to that tool in the comments section at the bottom of the posts. That's the most convenient way!
Why you must create a Google Forms to others can submit hacking tools to you? Why not use the comment section at the beginning?
   Because... creating my own Google Forms and logo makes me look more professional :)

If I don't know any hacking tools, how can I support for toollinux?
   You can help by helping toollinux reach to more people. So how can we do it?

    The simplest way to do this is: SHARE

So how can you share toollinux posts?
   At the bottom of every post, there are social networks buttons. You just need click on the social networks button you want to share for the post!
   Or, you can directly share my posts on social networks: Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus

   If you share my posts, you not only help toollinux to reach more readers, but also give your friends access to the COOL hacking tools.

toollinux doesn't store hacking tools, links to the tools are from all popular source code hosting services and have HTTPS support.
The hacking tools that toollinux introduced were 100% open source, the codes tested and completely clean.
You can 100% feel secure when downloading tools introduced by toollinux from toollinux!


What are you waiting for? Let submit a hacking tool right NOW...

... Or if not, please "love" and share this post on your social networks account!

Thank you very much!