Super Wood Entertainment System @Raspberry_Pi #PiDay #RaspberryPi

FHTWCCQJJEK2JXN LARGE

Neat project + write-up from maker Jules1050 up on Instructables.

I proudly present my fully working wooden Super Nintendo Entertainment Systems. Before I posted my manual how to build a wooden Super Nintendo Gamepad and now it is time to show you how to build the console. The wooden case is made out of multiple sheets of plywood, stacked and glued together. In the following steps I will show you how to prepare the files for lasercutting, what electronics you need, how to join everything and how to glaze and finish the console.

Read more.


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!