Bitcoin Candy Vending Machine


From Team Elkrem: Eslam Ali on Hackster.io:

I have been impressed by how Bitcoin Blockchain technology works, and how you can easily send/receive funds. And since I am a maker, so I asked myself “What about easily connecting hardware projects to such network making these hardware accepts bitcoins?”. Then I started by implementing the first Arduino Bitcoin library called Koyn.

Rapidly wrapping up, Koyn is an Arduino library that helps Arduino makers to build their hardware projects and connect them to the Bitcoin network (currently supporting test network) and accept bitcoins, making it easy for the users to take hardware actions whenever they spend/receive bitcoins.

Read more and see more on YouTube



from Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! https://ift.tt/2Oguyv7
via IFTTT