Wedding Dress Light Project! #Wearables

Thanks for sending this in Oli! Oli says:

I finally got around to writing up my wedding dress light
project that my wife wore to our wedding in 2016. It uses Neopixels, A
Powerboost 1000C and Adafruit Huzzah Breakout amongst others. Thanks for
making such awesome gear.

Via O-os

Last year I got married to my wonderful wife and I had to bring some tech to the wedding. So I built lights into my wife’s wedding dress and on a T-shirt to wear under my shirt. See the finished dress below.

Parts

  • 48 Neopixels 36 on the dress + 12 Neopixels on the t-shirt.
  • Adafruit Powerboost 1000C
  • LIPo 2000Mah
  • TL-WR710N wireless router – A great portable wireless router
  • laptop
  • Adafruit Huzzah Breakout
  • Arduino Pro Mini
  • Lots of white wire & thread

See more!