Adafruit Artist Spotlight: Ecken (Noe Ruiz)

The Adafruit Artist Spotlight series features the wonderful music made by creative and talented Adafruit staff members. In this installment, we’ll chat with Noe Ruiz (AKA Ecken) . In this feature you’ll get a chance to hear a little of their music and learn about what they do here at Adafruit. We’re excited to continue shining a light on the cool and exciting stuff that our friends and colleagues are working on!

What team are you on?
I’m on the creative engineering team.

How long have you been at adafruit?
I’ve been working with Adafruit since October of 2012. My first project I presented on the show & tell was a MIDI guitar with arcade buttons and NeoPixels. That became my first guide that debut on the Adafruit learning system.

Tell us a bit about your project!
I started working on an album a few years ago, Mobile Chemistry All of the music was going to be produced on a mobile phone/device using mobile music apps (NanoStudio, mostly). I released a few tracks already on my Soundcloud but its one of those projects that take many years to complete. I’ve made a few tracks of my own for project videos for Adafruit, also available on my soundcloud.

Any recent releases or upcoming performances?
Follow my musical creations on my personal Soundcloud or the Adafruit Soundcloud.

Where can we find out more?
I post lots of stuff on Instagram & Twitter.