Oct 2018 Comics w/ CodeinWP … #Screenshots #Product-Dev #Clients


Hey guys! It’s another great day because it’s the day of tech comics! I just love the smell of tech comics in the morning, which is perhaps why I find myself waiting all month for tech comics day to roll around! But enough of me and my quirks; today, our tech comic grab bag of banter includes problems with language / weaponized clients, a map to the pitfalls of product development, a sympathy card for anyone who ever lost a function during the rush to update, and a guide to the emotions of product development.
If you like these chuckles then you’ll be happy to hear that we release a fresh batch of comics every month. Check out our archive whenever you need a boost during the day.
Once again, the lion’s share of the praise goes to our illustrator João Santos, who works with us on the ideas and the illustrations every month.
So, I think that’s just about enough from me! Let’s browse through October 2018’s tech comics. I have a favorite already, but drop us a comment and let us know which one tickled your fancy the most.
October 2018 Comics with CodeinWP: Screen-Shots, Map of Product Development, Stages of Product Creation, Deprecated Functions
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/17941/oct-2018-comics-w-codeinwp-screenshots-product-dev-clients



source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2018/10/04/oct-2018-comics-w-codeinwp-screenshots-product-dev-clients/