Happy Thanksgiving 2018

Iadafruit thanksgiving googleplus 1

We here at Adafruit would like to wish each and every one of you a Happy Thanksgiving! Thank you for being part of our community – we’re excited to keep growing with you!

We asked our team to share all that they are thankful for! You can see some of their responses below.

Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at Adafruit!

I am grateful to be part of a team that is making the world more open, caring, and delightful, to feel safe in the face of adventure and opportunity, and for all my friends and the good experiences we create in each others’ lives.

First and foremost I’m thankful for my loving little family. My husband and I became parents of our first child in late August and I’m so thankful for our sweet and happy little girl. I’m thankful for all the love she receives from our family and friends and I’m so so grateful to Adafruit for accommodating my “new mom needs”. I feel really fortunate to work for a company that cares for their employees as much as Adafruit does. I wish there were more companies out there like this one. There really should be!

I’m grateful for my fiancee and my cats (as always) and the growth both personal and professional I’ve experienced in the past year. I’m also continually grateful to work with a fantastic team.

Thankful for happiness.🙏
thankful for health.😊
thankful for another year of life.😳
thankful for friends and family 💕

I’m thankful for tacos. Bagels are pretty neat as well.

I am thankful for the experiences I have had this year that have made me grow as a person. I am also thankful for my Fiance and my parents for being the best support I can possibly have. This year has been a journey and I look forward to 2019. <3

i’m thankful for fluffy quadrupeds

I am thankful for everything, the good and the bad…
The good because it brings all of us joy, harmony and comfort…
The bad because it reminds us how freakin’ great the good is and
not to take it for granted, ever!!

Happy Thanksgiving!