Moises Levy’s Balance #celebratephotography

NewImage

From Moises Levy via Colossal:

I´m an Established Architect who lives in Mexico City, love all graphic related works, I produce Fine Art Work since 1990, I Like to produce Long Exposure Images, but also all kind of art, I work with all kind of equipment, digital Sonys, PhaseOne, Alpas,Hasselblads, Rolleis and pinholes ( I believe I have become a Collector :-))) I print my images on Platinum Palladium and Photogravures because I believe the ultimate print is very important as an art object. Hope to post some interesting images here…..and to learn from all of you.

See more


Photofooter

We #celebratephotography here at Adafruit every Saturday. From photographers of all levels to projects you have made or those that inspire you to make, we’re on it! Got a tip? Well, send it in!

If you’re interested in making your own project and need some gear, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to check out our Raspberry Pi accessories and our DIY cameras.